HMI Management for Industrial Applications of the Next Generation
HELIO lets you create intuitive HMIs more quickly and easily which – thanks to modern web technology – are really responsive and independent of platforms and devices.
Helio & HMI Project
HELIO was developed by HMI Project, a multi-award-winning design company from Würzburg. Even in its basic version, HELIO is a comprehensive and powerful tool for developing user-friendly and responsive HMI solutions quickly and easily. The possibilities for individualisation are almost unlimited.
As a HELIO development office on the one hand and a highly specialised service provider on the other, HMI Project offers specific, individual solutions in conception, design and function to tailor HELIO precisely to your requirements.
Visit the HMI Project website
THE STRONG BASE
- stable responsive framework
- fast and easy HMI editing
- Usability out of the box thanks to sensible and well thought-out templates
- Consistency company-wide on all HMIs
HMI Project –
- customized concept and design services
- certified UX experts with numerous successful use cases
- unique customizability
OF THE LATEST GENERATION
- simple and efficient with HELIO features or completely customized
- tried and tested, internationally awarded
"FOR US, HELIO IS A FLEXIBLE AND FUTURE-ORIENTED VISUALIZATION SOLUTION FOR MACHINES AND PLANTS. FURTHERMORE, A MAJOR ADVANTAGE IS THAT HELIO IS DEVELOPED AS HARDWARE-INDEPENDENT, STAND-ALONE SOFTWARE - SO THE WHOLE MARKET CAN BENEFIT FROM THE ADVANTAGES OF HELIO."
Head of HMI & IIoT at KEB Automation